consider this .......
- A dull website directly impacts your reputation and bottom line.
- Customers will compare and contrast your website against that of competitors, and with your website offering the world a window into your business, along with a first impression of your products and services, you should make room in your budget for at least one annual website rebuild.
- Outsourcing for web design and development can be cost effective and give you access to the most current knowledge and technology.
- Your website should include your address, pricing information, a simple contact form, your mission statement, vision, and values.
- By investing in your website, you can change the kind of clients you attract and take your company and sales to new heights.